The Holidays are upon us. For many people this means decorations and filling your home with friends, family and food. It is important to keep safety in mind. Here are some helpful tips.
1. Keep your tree away from candles, fireplaces and furnaces.
2. Keep water in your tree and throw it out when it gets too dry, having a dry tree in your home is a huge fire risk.
3. Use indoor lights indoors and outdoor lights outdoors. There is a reason for the distinction.
4. Unplug/turn off all lights when you go to bed or put them on a timer. You do not want to risk a fuse sparking a fire in your home.
5. Refrigerate all left overs promptly to avoid bacteria growth.
For a full list of Holiday safety tips Click Here.
Here is to a Safe, and Happy Holiday Season!