Is your home in need of Repairs but your wallet is looking a little empty?

There are some cities and counties that have funds to loan or grant to mobiindexle home owners who’s homes are in need of repairs like roof and appliance or floor replacements. All you need to do is contact the city you live in and ask for the person who manages the allocation of Community Development Block Grant funds and ask if some of those funds are allocated for mobile home repairs.


As always some conditions apply. These usually are held for low-income home owners. If you think you qualify call today!